Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Color Blue


We have spent a bunch of time at the beaches of Gulf Shores Alabama, and Florida, and other places, but I do not think I understood the color blue until I laid my eyes on the Sea of Cortes as it meets the Pacific Ocean. Now I understand why whales come here to give birth to their calves. For animals that are intelligent, perhaps more than we know, that are capable of traveling the entire globe to pick this area as a favorite, is now easy for me to comprehend. This Blue means peace to my soul and strengthens my belief that one day, maybe soon, I can buy Cheri that little cottage on a beach that she has wanted for so long. For a while, the only way that I could see myself affording a view like this was for us to travel and live aboard a boat. I am not ruling that option out, but we are considering a few others. Tune in, follow my thoughts and dreams and see if we can use the power of positive thinking combined with some wholehearted actions to make a new life, in a new place, with the love of my life.

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"