Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grocery Shopping in Los Cabos



What an assortment of fresh fish to choose from. The seafood department at this local grocery store in San Jose del Cabo was easily ten to twenty times larger and more diverse than anything I have experienced in the United States. Is it because they are located near the best fishing areas left on the planet? or is it because the people that live and shop there really know how to prepare and enjoy great seafood (Mariscos)? My guess is that it is a bit of both......


Peppers, peppers and more peppers,... God knows I love peppers, or chilis as they are called in Mexico. More colorful fruits and vegetables create better overall nutritional health . Nowhere in the great state of Alabama have I ever shopped for food at a place that offered so many choices. And most of the choices seemed to me to be more natural and organic than the big corporate food stuffs that we are offered here in the USA.

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"