Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Testimonials from People Who Know

Mar 06, 2010

My husband and I have lived in San Carlos for more than three years and have had no incidents of any kind that would make me feel unsafe. OK, I take that back: there was a scorpion at my front door one night, the kind they say really hurts when it bites.

During the 30 years I lived in California I learned not to feel safe. My car was broken into and my purse stolen. My houseboat was burgled and my new stereo stolen. I was mugged in San Francisco on my way to my night class, and my purse with my final exam was grabbed. I was the victim of a midnight home invasion, complete with guns aimed at our heads and everything of value taken. A couple of times I’ve been stalked, and had to run for help. And I was not hanging out in dangerous neighborhoods or with dangerous people.

When we have to go to the US I never feel quite as safe as I do at home in San Carlos, and we always feel a sense of relief after we cross the border back into Mexico.

Bliss Cochran

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"