Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Fellow Blogger Does a Great Story of Banamichi and Aconchi

Please take the time to read this young couples story of their travel experience when they traveled through the Rio Sonora area in an old Airstream. They are really getting to experience the culture and the people of the area and the flavor, which is what caught my attention. He or she writes really well...much better than you will get from this blog, but it will get better; Just hang in there.


Airstreaming Mexico: (more comprehensive link)
Bringing the Heat. Agua Caliente and Chiltepin


"Life on the road is wonderful and I can feel my body grow stronger and my soul grow quieter with every breath I draw in." - a quote from the author of TurkeyDawg Blog
)

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"