Monday, January 23, 2006

An Antique Lock on an Antique Door

It is no wonder that books have been made on the mystery and magic of The Doors of San Miguel de Allende and Behind the Doors of San Miguel de Allende. By professional photographer and part-time resident of SMA. We met Mr. de Gast on our first long-term visit here. He also stopped by our house yesterday to drop off some signed editions of his books. They are available at www.pomegranate.com or www.amazon.com . We have enjoyed his books very much and I look forward to the day when he and I can go on an afternoon shoot together to someplace in the city or nearby. Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"