Friday, January 13, 2006

"La Gruta with Cheri, Annie and Claire'


We enjoyed the hot springs together on C.J.'s B-day at "La Gruta" (the cave). Claire is on the left and she is from the Upper portion of New York state near Canada. Annie next her is from London. The hot water from the cascada in the man-made cave felt really great on my back. Afterwards we went to an orphanage in town. I do not remember ever hugging a child before whom I sensed needed so desparately to be hugged. It really made me question what I should do with the remainder of this life. I know that if I really tried, I could probably make a difference in at least one of their lives........Just thinking of the choices remaining in this life creates so many internal dilemas. Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"