Sunday, January 22, 2006
Such a wonderful night, with such wonderful people. It wa so fun that I am going to create a seperate page just for the party photos. Look for link on your right. (Coming Tuesday)
But for tonight, I have to post a few more...
- ► 2010 (83)
- This Little Nina is Really Loving her Puppy
- We have Graduated and Must Say Farewell
- A Blind Beggar We See Most Every Day
- A Walk around town
- The Mexican Police on Parade
- Another Great Weekend
- A View from "The Mirador"
- A Nightclub in SMA
- Ahhh the Beauty of San Miguel de Allende
- A little nina playing with her puppy
- School's Out... We Passed !!! ;)
- Claire and Annie with the Birthday Girl
- An Antique Lock on an Antique Door
- The Colors Here Just POP
- A Street Scene Showing the Vibrant Colors
- You Gotta Admit Some Guys Are Just Lucky
- ? Christina's Novio Nuevo ?
- Que Hermosas, Que Vidas, Que Borrachos..
- Cheri's Birthday Blast...
- Steve Gets Introduced to El Mercado
- Joe's Saltwater Crocadile Tease
- Shoot The Moon
- Dog Day Afternoon/ Halfway Thru the Trip
- La Pena del Bernal
- A Group of Estudiantes borrachos descend upon ..
- Francisco & Russ were at the Party too..
- Cheri with Samantha and Lindsay at Sunset
- A Party at David's House Tonight.....
- "La Gruta with Cheri, Annie and Claire'
- La Gente de Este Lugar
- My Angel Cheri's Cumpleano
- My Cup is Surely More than Half Full
- Inside AHA- Academia Hispanola Americana
- El segundo piso del "Cantina Gato Negro"
- Delicious Foods for Little Money
- I Couldn't Help Myself, One More Blog Tonight
- Holy Humping Frogs
- Cheri Soaks Up El Sol
- Cheri gets grabbed to do the Swing with the Clowns...
- I Went to Church Today
- Some of the Nicest Folks You'll Ever Meet
- A Prize winning Photo by Neil Carragher
- Una Mapa de SMA
- Our Saturday Morning Walk
- A White Paloma en Calle Jesus
- Estudiantes de la Academia a "Limerick's"
- My Family Photo that I Made in Destin 2005
- It seems impossible to capture the Beauty of SMA
- La Primera Fin de Semana del Ano Nuevo
- Inside our (rented) Casa del Angels
- Many Interesting Knockers
- A Great Cheap Lunch Today
- After Lunch in the Park
- A Hot Air Balloon Ride to School?
- Prize Shopping at the locals market
- Stoned Carved Downspouts
- Many of the churches and convents are being rennov...
- Cheri enters La Academia Hispano Americana
- Monte de Oca 24/ Oak Mountain 24
- An Elderly Lady sells hand-made dolls
- DJ takes in La Pura Vida
- One of the many fountains in SMA
- Happy Young Twins
- Cheri enjoys our first sunset stop the terrace at...
- The entrance to La Cas de...
- Beautiful Historic San Miguel de Allende Our new ...
- New Year's Day in SMA Gto., MX 2006 In front ...
- My Cheri Zeta Jones at Paque Benito Juarez ...
- ▼ January (68)