Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Couldn't Help Myself, One More Blog Tonight



We started the day at the lowest temperature since we have arrived, around 45 degrees. After school we ate lunch and went for another long walk. Finally found the house we have been looking for, but nobody was home. We left a card with our info and perhaps they will contact us in time for La Fiesta. The flower Cheri pointed out to me she called a "amarillis?", I shot it.
Then the sunset challenge photo came out better that ever after we drank some fresh Chiapan Coffee that we saw them unload this morning at 7:00 AM, then grind for us at 5:00 PM, brewed and drank around 6:00 PM, it can't get any fresher than that unless you are drinking it at the coffee plantation. It was as good as any Costa Rican coffee I have ever had.
 Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"