Monday, January 09, 2006

Cheri gets grabbed to do the Swing with the Clowns




I am trying to photograph fifty or more dancing clowns in the Zocalo when Cheri disappears. After the song ends she tells me she was plucked out of the crowd by a dancing clown named Ramon...He said " He hoped to see her later", this scared her and she left the clown dance area and I found her again... I got some great video of this but I do not know how to Blog video yet, if it even possible. This festival was for the end of "Tres Reyes" another celebration like Christmas where children get toys. Then a Huge fireworks celebration commenced. Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"