Monday, June 21, 2010

The Colors of La Posada del Rio Sonora


LaPosada UpperPorchJan10, originally uploaded by MexicoEcoResort.

This photo by my great friend Bill Steen is still my favorite image of the hotel. We finally did it! Now I am trying to handle getting both houses sold and do my Ultra Job while still planning ways to bring new customers to the hotel. www.MexicoEcoResort.com and www.LaPosadadelRioSonora.com are our two websites and I am trying to remake both of them. Each one will have a defined and separate focus and demographic target.
Please feel free to FB or Twit or share in any way possible. We need Your Help. Thanks for all the support so far. We couldn't have done it without it.
Ciao for now!

DJ

About Us

My photo
"Attitude is Everything" "God let me WANT what I already HAVE.." "Always look for the miracles in life that surround us"