I have been asked by several friends and relatives about the water around the area. They all know me and Cheri and know how important water and natural beauty is in our day-to-day lives. My foto-search on Flickr with the query of "Sonora Beauty" brought me this striking image from Iván Fernández V. of a Dam and water reservoir. I wanted to share this via the easy (almost too easy) "Blog This" feature from Flickr. This Álvaro Obregón Dam has been captured so beautifully with the sky and earth and water.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Cabalgata 2010 Rio Sonora
- As we enter Baviácora from the South
- The Tepúa Bacanora King Roberto
- Back on Pavement
- En la masa
- Wonderful Water in Sonora
- Opata Words Defined
- A message manipulated by Hate, Fear & Ignorance
- The Colors of La Posada del Rio Sonora
- A Guest Survey - Please feel free to fill-out and ...
- Upper Terrace View in the Morning
- La Posada Patio & Courtyard
- Cascada de Tamul @ Tanchachin, SLP, Mexico
- Choices (to wait or not to wait)
- Google Search to a New Life
- Mexico-our New Winner
- Mexico drug war doesn’t stop Americans from moving...
- Mexico's health care lures Americans
- Does driving a 4x4 through the canyons and in the ...
- Tinamastes Banámichi
- A.P. Impact: US-Mexico border isn't so dangerous...
- Can you domesticate a wild Javelina? ....only in B...
- "Where the River Turns"
- ▼ June (24)